Looking for an answer?
See if other Founding Members have had the same question as you by clicking on one of the FAQ categories found below. If you don't see your question, please reach out to a member of your Service Team:
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF BEING A FOUNDING MEMBER?
- Founding Members receive the first opportunity to secure season tickets for the inaugural Atlanta United season.
- As a season ticket holder in the inaugural season, you become an integral part of Atlanta United history and a member of the Founders' Club.
- Priority seating is a benefit of founding membership.
- Receive preferred pricing on annual season ticket membership compared to a single ticket buyer.
- Every season ticket holder in 2017 will be recognized as a Founding Member.
- Founding Members will be able to lock in preferred pricing for future seasons at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
HOW CAN I BECOME A FOUNDING MEMBER?
- If you are not yet a Founding Member, you can purchase your 2017 season tickets now by phone 678-420-7200, by email email@example.com, chat with a representative or purchase tickets online.
WHAT IF I WANT TO SIT WITH OTHER FOUNDING MEMBERS?
- If there are other Founding Members you wish to sit with, we will work collaboratively with you to secure your seats, while protecting the integrity of the Founding Member Priority List.
ARE THERE PAYMENT OPTIONS?
- There are (3) payment options available. Your personal seating consultant will review each option with you to help you select the one that best fits your needs. For more information, click here.
HOW MANY MATCHES ARE INCLUDED IN SEASON TICKETS?
- Season tickets include 18 matches. Each MLS team plays 34 total matches; 17 matches are at home during the regular season. The MLS post season includes twelve teams competing in the MLS Cup Playoffs through November and December, culminating in the championship game, the MLS Cup. The 18th match could be used for various other competitions featuring Atlanta United, for example, a playoff game or US Open Cup match.
IS THERE A LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF SEATS THAT I CAN BUY?
- At this time, you can purchase a maximum of 8 season tickets.
WHAT IS MY ACCOUNT NUMBER?
- Each season ticket member account has a unique account number, you can log in to your My ATL UTD Account with your email address to view your account number.
WHAT IS MY PASSWORD OR PIN?
- Your password or PIN is automatically created and will be used when calling in to make a payment over the phone or logging into your My ATL UTD Account. The PIN is the same as the password to your My ATL UTD account.
HOW CAN I UPDATE THE CONTACT INFORMATION ON MY ACCOUNT?
- Season ticket members are able to update account information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org changes to their account.
WHERE CAN I GO TO SEE THE STADIUM AND SEATING OPTIONS?
- Click here to see Season Ticket Pricing Map
HOW MANY MATCHES ARE INCLUDED IN SEASON TICKETS?
- Season tickets include 18 matches. Each MLS team plays 34 games total; 17 games at home during the regular season. The MLS post season includes twelve teams competing in the MLS Cup Playoffs through November and December, culminating in the championship game, the MLS Cup. The 18th game could be used for various other competitions featuring Atlanta United, for example, a playoff game or US Open Cup match.
IS THERE A SINGLE TICKET OPTION? HOW MUCH WILL THEY BE? WHEN WILL THEY BECOME AVAILABLE?
- Remaining single game tickets will be available after the schedule is announced, To sign up as a part of the pre-sale, please click here. Founding Membership and ticket packages offer preferred pricing and is the best way to secure the best seats.
HOW CAN I RECEIVE THE LATEST INFORMATION REGARDING THE TEAM, SPECIAL EVENTS, AND TICKET OFFERS?
- Simply provide us your information on the following link and we will be sure to keep in touch with you -- http://atlutd.com/stay-connected/
WHAT IS THE COST TO GEORGIA TECH OR THE PUBLIC TO HAVE ATLANTA UNITED PLAY THERE?
- Arthur Blank and Atlanta United are bearing all of the costs to play at Georgia Tech. This is an investment Arthur is making in our team and our fans to deliver soccer earlier than expected and to give our team the best chance to be competitive from the start. We think Georgia Tech will benefit from this as well and we’re excited the university will now be an indelible part of Atlanta United’s history.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO FOR THE FANS WHO BOUGHT TICKETS EXPECTING TO SEE ALL HOME GAMES AT MERCEDES-BENZ STADIUM?
- We are going to give them the best soccer team we can from the start, the best chance to be competitive right off the bat and the best fan experience we possibly can at both stadiums. Click here to view additional Founding Member elements for 2017.
WHAT IS THE CAPACITY OF BOBBY DODD STADIUM? WILL IT HOLD ALL OF YOUR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS?
- Capacity for Bobby Dodd Stadium 55,000. Current capacity will allow more than ample room for our current season ticket holders. Click here to view the Bobby Dodd Stadium seating chart.
DOES BOBBY DODD STADIUM HAVE A MLS REGULATION SIZED PITCH?
- Yes. We will have a MLS regulation pitch at Georgia Tech and it has been approved by MLS.
THE BOBBY DODD STADIUM EXPERIENCE WILL BE DIFFERENT TO WHAT FANS WERE EXPECTING AT MERCEDES-BENZ STADIUM. WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR THOSE FANS THAT MAY HAVE PAID FOR AMENITIES, ETC., THAT THEY WILL NOT RECEIVE AT BOBBY DODD STADIUM?
- Click here to view additional Founding Member elements for 2017.
WHEN EXACTLY WILL THE STADIUM BE FINISHED?
- As we said late last year, we will take control of the building in stages. That is expected to start with some administrative offices as early as April and will progress from there. Substantial completion of the building is on track for midsummer and from there we’ll take several weeks to move in fixtures and furniture, as well as completing final finishes. All is on track to play Atlanta United games at MBS starting on July 30.
WILL THE STADIUM BE IN A STATE OF TOTAL COMPLETION WHEN ATLANTA UNITED OPENS ON JULY 30?
- As with any large-scale project like this, we expect to be fine-tuning the building, completing the punch list, etc., into the fall. Based on our timelines, we’re tracking to be ready for an MLS game on July 30 but will still be doing some finish work in certain areas of the building that won’t impede playing the game.
IS THERE ANY RISK THAT YOU WON'T BE READY FOR AN MLS GAME ON JULY 30?
- If you’ve ever built a home or other large project, you know there’s always a small risk of a construction or finishing issue at the 11th hour and this project is no different. That said, we’re very confident of the schedule that’s been laid out by our construction partners.