Where our players are given a chance to prove themselves 90 minutes at a time.
The Proving Ground at Fifth Third Bank Stadium is the place we call home.
Fifth Third Bank Stadium Guide
- Gates open 1 hour (60 minutes) before kickoff
- Box office closes at the end of the 1st half
- Parking in the Black and Gold lots is free at Fifth Third Bank Stadium for ATL UTD 2 matches
- Parking is available 3 hours before kickoff for weekday matches (including Friday), and 4 hours for weekend matches.
Login or create a new account to manage your tickets. Your tickets will be emailed directly to you by Kennesaw State University the same day as purchased.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
In order to provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into the stadium, we ask that fans follow the stadium's Clear Bag Policy for all home matches. This policy limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium.
If you transfer your tickets to someone else, please tell the recipient about the clear bag policy.
For the safety and security of our guests, the following items are NOT permitted into the Stadium. To make your experience more enjoyable, please review the list and leave these items at home.
- Clear bag larger than 12” x 6” x 12” (See Clear Bag Policy)
- No umbrellas
- No outside food or beverages of any kind.
- No illegal drugs or chemicals allowed.
- No smoking or tobacco use inside the festival.
- No weapons or dangerous objects of any kind.
- No bags that are not clear and/or larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ will be permitted. Small clutch bags that are no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ are permitted.
- No noisemakers such as air horns, whistles, or fireworks.
- No skateboards, roller-blades, roller-skates, bicycles, etc.
- No animals or pets inside the event footprint. (Except service animals)
- No outside chairs or blankets permitted unless otherwise stated on event page.
- Aerosol/Pressurized cans
- Banners, posters and flags larger than 4'x3'
- Flyers, handouts, advertisements
- Glassware of any kind
- Laser Pointers
- Poles or staffs of any kind
- Professional cameras and equipment, including lenses in excess of 4 inches, tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, etc.
- Stadium seats with backs or arms
- Use of e-cigarettes, vapes, juuls, dip, chew, etc.
- Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate by Event Management
FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Atlanta United is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums.
Fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures. Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands. Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
- THROWN OBJECTS: The use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is not prohibited, but will be kept under review. Streamers are not to be used to impact the competition and/or thrown at or toward a player, referee or stadium staff member.
Failure to abide by this code of conduct is subject to sanctions, including ejection, banishment and arrest.
USL and its Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of this Code of Conduct and for making this event special and memorable to you and your fellow patrons.