The Proving Ground. This is the bridge to greatness, the path to the Pros. Where our next star develops, where the youth are given a chance to prove themselves 90 minutes at a time.
Grit, Intensity, Desire – these traits symbolize the heart of ATL UTD 2, a team committed to developing young players and connecting the club from Academy to the First Team.
Clear Bag Policy
Parking is available 3 hours before kickoff for weekday matchdays (including Friday), and 4 hours for weekend matches. Red, Black & Bold for the pre-match tailgate. Bring a friend, get hype. This is The Proving Ground.
You’ll want to be inside the stadium an hour before kickoff and grab your matchday poster at the gate on your way.
The supporters march is a sight to behold. “We are the A, from way down south and we are here, Rowdy & Proud.”
You’ll hear the noise, so you won’t miss it.
Join a Supporter Group and enjoy matchday in a very Rowdy way.
Let your friends know you’re at the game. Gear up, take a selfie in the 17th minute and post on social media using #ATLUTD2 for a chance to win really cool exclusive items, swag bags and lots more.
Don’t hurry out before the final whistle, stick around and enjoy exclusive access to the players as they sign your matchday posters and take pictures before leaving the field.
4 hrs. Before Kickoff
Parking Lots Open (weekend matches)
3 hrs. Before Kickoff
Parking Lots Open (weekday matches)
2.5 hrs. Before Kickoff
Box Office Opens
1 hr. Before Kickoff
End of 1st Half
Box Office Closes
Login or create a new account to manage your tickets. Your tickets will be emailed directly to you by Kennesaw State University the same day as purchased.
In order to provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into the stadium, Atlanta United is implementing the Clear Bag Policy for all home matches. This policy limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium.
We strongly encourage all fans to NOT bring any type of bag(s). Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container into the stadium as outlined below:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”. One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
If you transfer your tickets to someone else, please tell the recipient about the clear bag policy.
For the safety and security of our guests, the following items are NOT permitted into the Stadium. To make your experience more enjoyable, please review the list and leave these items at home.
- Clear bag larger than 12” x 6” x 12” (See Clear Bag Policy)
- No umbrellas, strollers or hardback seats
- No outside food or beverages of any kind.
- No illegal drugs or chemicals allowed.
- No smoking or tobacco use inside the festival.
- No weapons or dangerous objects of any kind.
- No bags that are not clear and/or larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ will be permitted. Small clutch bags that are no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ are permitted.
- No noisemakers such as air horns, whistles, or fireworks.
- No skateboards, roller-blades, roller-skates, bicycles, etc.
- No animals or pets inside the event footprint. (Except service animals)
- No outside chairs or blankets permitted unless otherwise stated on event page.
- Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate by Event Management
Atlanta United is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums.
Fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects*, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands. Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
* THROWN OBJECTS: The use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is not prohibited, but will be kept under review. Streamers are not to be used to impact the competition and/or thrown at or toward a player, referee or stadium staff member.
Failure to abide by this code of conduct is subject to sanctions, including ejection, banishment and arrest.
USL and its Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of this Code of Conduct and for making this event special and memorable to you and your fellow patrons.
Parking in the Black and Gold lots is free at Fifth Third Bank Stadium for ATL UTD 2 matches.
Click below to make sure you’re subscribed for all the latest news and updates as the future unfolds at The Proving Ground