It’s a mobile world and everything important lives on your phone.
Access to the 5-Stripes should be no different.
Introducing the new Atlanta United App
- Redesigned and redefined. A completely new and improved fan experience.
- Enhanced features and reliability for push notifications and message inbox.
- Critical ticketing management updates.
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium tab for quick access to matchday stadium info.
- “How to” tutorial on the main features of the app
What features are included?
- Matchday: Your guide to all things matchday – broadcast info, match previews, live updates, stadium info, and more.
- Schedule: Full list of upcoming matches and scores/stats of previous matches from the season.
- Tickets: Manage, buy, and transfer your tickets right from the app.
- Content, Content, Content: Videos, photos, and articles on matchdays, practices, press conferences, interviews, and more.
- Exclusive Benefits & Offers: New product sneak peaks, special offers, giveaways, and more.
- Team: League standings, club roster, and stats.
- Support: Ask Uncle Arthur is your go-to matchday concierge. Simply text in your question and Uncle Arthur will immediately respond with an answer.
- Shop: Kits on. Scarves up. Flags Out. Shop all your favorite 5-Stripe gear.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Enable Location Services to get content made specifically for you, whether in ATL or around the world on matchday.
- Enable Push Notifications for breaking news, score updates, special offers, and more.
- Sign in or Create an Account to receive special offers and updates. Either sign in to your existing Account Manager or create a new one. We're doing 5 weeks of exclusive giveaways to celebrate the new app, and signing in is your key to enter the giveaway.
- Explore the Tutorial for how to navigate and use all the new app features.
Sign in, sign in, sign in. Season Ticket Members will receive special push notifications and content throughout the year, but the app can only deliver these benefits to Season Ticket Members who are signed in to Account Manager in the app.
Also, stay tuned for the 2021 Season Ticket Member boxes. The app will unlock key features in this season’s membership box.
Click here for a step-by-step process on how to manage your tickets on the new Atlanta United App.
You will be prompted to sign in to Account Manager the first time you open the app. After that, you can still sign in by navigating to “Menu > Tickets > Manage Tickets” or clicking the ticket icon at the top of the menu next to the Atlanta United logo.
If you do not have an Account Manager “United” account, follow these steps to create one:
- Click the ticket icon at the top of the app menu or visit http://www.atlutd.com/myaccount & click “SIGN IN” in the upper right corner to bring up the sign in page.
- Click “Create an Account”
- Fill out your information and hit “Sign up” to submit
To celebrate the new app, we’re giving away swag for 5 weeks. To enter, simply sign in to Account Manager in the app. If fans do not have an Account Manager account, see instructions for how to create one for free.
Absolutely. Atlanta United will continue to innovate and provide new features and exclusive content in the app all year long.