We are Red, Black, and Bold. Download the official Atlanta United app for all things 5-Stripes and matchday. Get the latest content, scores, play-by-play, and more straight to your device.
- TICKETS: Manage, buy, sell, and transfer your tickets right from the app.
- MOBILE WALLET: Save your ticket to your Apple or Android Wallet for quick access.
- PARKING: Purchase and access your parking passes directly in the app.
- LINK ACCOUNTS: Have both a Ticketmaster and AccountManager account? Link your accounts in the app and login in once.
Additional features include:
- BREAKING NEWS: The latest Atlanta United news, behind-the-scenes access, and more.
- LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY & BROADCASTS: Can't make the match? Follow along with live play-by-play or broadcast coverage from our radio and TV partners.
- SCHEDULE & SCORES: Full list of matches, scores, and stats -- including complete league standings.
- MATCHDAY: Learn the matchday timeline. Order food from your seat to skip the concession lines. Get turn-by-turn directions to the closest bar at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Everything you need to know for matchday is here.
- UNCLE ARTHUR: Let Uncle Arthur, your matchday concierge, answer all your questions.
- TRADITIONS: A-T-… what comes next?! Learn the traditions essential to the 5-Stripes.
- TEAM: Official club roster, player bios, and stats.
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Behind-the-scenes photos and videos of Atlanta United matchdays, practices, press conferences, interviews, and more.
- SOCIAL: Live social media feeds from Twitter.
- SHOP: KITS ON. SCARVES UP. FLAGS OUT. Get all your favorite Atlanta United gear.
Feel free to check out our mobile ticketing FAQ
Do I sign in to Ticketmaster or AccountManager to access my tickets?
If you are an Atlanta United season ticket holder or purchased group tickets, you will select “Sign in to Atlanta United” to access your tickets. If you purchased or were transferred a ticket - check the confirmation email you received after accepting your tickets. If the sender of the email is Atlanta United, select " Sign in to Atlanta United". If the sender of the email is Ticketmaster, select " Sign in with Ticketmaster".
Why does my Matchday card not work?
If a Season Ticket Members transfers their mobile tickets, the Matchday Card will be deactivated for that match. Season Ticket Members must use the Matchday Cards that correspond to the 2018 season
I transferred or sold my ticket, but it's still showing up in my account. What do I do?
Log out of your account and then sign back in. Changes may not show up immediately and the app may need to fully refresh. If that does not work, close the app and try again.
How do I set up Direct Deposit when selling my tickets?
When selling a ticket for the first time, only "personal check" is available as a payment option. After the first purchase, fans may set up a Direct Deposit account.
How do I link my Atlanta United account and Ticketmaster account?
After initially logging in to your Atlanta United or Ticketmaster account, you will see a red icon in the bottom right corner. Tap the red icon to link your other account. Make sure you are using the correct log in credentials for the account you wish to link.
How do I log into a different ticket account in the app?
On iPhone, tap “Logout” in the top right hand corner of the Manage Tickets page. Tap Manage Tickets and choose which account you want to sign in. If you receive a screen asking you to authorize the account you just logged out of, tap “Not you? Sign in with a different account” at the bottom. This will take you to a login page.
On Android, go to the Tickets tab and select: “Switch Ticket Account.” After selecting “Switch Ticket Account”, select Mange tickets to log in again and choose which account you want to sign in. If you receive a screen asking you to authorize the account you just logged out of, tap “Not you? Sign in with a different account” at the bottom. This will take you to a login page.
I was trying to sell a ticket and received and error message that said, “An error occurred listing your tickets for sale. Do you want to try again?”.
If you receive this error, you ticket may still have posted. Select No, log out of your account and log back in to see if your ticket status has changed to “Listed for Sale”. If issues persist, use the online account manager to list your ticket for sale.
On Android, when selecting Manage Tickets I am receiving a gray screen. What do I do?
If you receive a gray screen when attempting to log in, select the back button and tap Manage Tickets again. This will resolve your issue. This is a known bug in Ticketmaster’s software that we are working with them to address.
On Android, after logging in I am sent back to the tickets tab. What do I do?
Select Manage Tickets again. This will launch you into your tickets view. This is a known bug in Ticketmaster’s software that we are working with them to address.
Why do I have to login twice when purchasing parking?
For added security, Park Mobile requires you to authenticate two times in order to complete your checkout. Any time you make a purchase, you will be required to enter your login credentials to authenticate your account.
How do I turn on my notifications?
Notifications allow us to get our biggest fans the most important information. You can manage your notification settings in the More tab under Preferences & Settings. If you're having trouble purchasing parking, please reach out to Parkmobile directly at 866-330-7275.
Any other questions? Reach out to email@example.com