All Questions Related to Retail and Official Team Store
As we continue to monitor the current situation, we want to keep everyone informed about our Team Stores. If you don't find your answer below, please email email@example.com.
- Are the Team Stores Open?
- No, Mercedes-Benz Stadium and Atlantic Station stores are closed until further notice, but as always fans can purchase Atlanta United merchandise at atlutd.com/shop
- Can I shop online?
- Yes, as always fans can purchase Atlanta United merchandise at atlutd.com/shop. Shipping windows are listed under each item.
- With the Scarf of the Month, will those be put on sale once the stores reopen?
- Due to the closure of our Atlanta stores and supply chain disruptions, the scarf of the month program will be delayed and on occasion canceled if the store is closed for the entire month in question. Once the stores are cleared to open, the scarf of the month for that particular month will made available within 7-10 business days (barring any additional shipping delays). Be sure to follow Atlanta United on all social platforms for future scarf of the month release date information.
- I purchased a 2020 Scarf Pack, will I still get all 12 Scarf of the Months?
- Scarf of the month package holders will be provided with special scarves to accommodate for the closure months
- Is there any new gear coming in?
- All new product launches are on hold until further notice. Be sure to follow Atlanta United on all social platforms for future product release dates.
- Will the period for returns/exchanges be extended?
- Returns/exchanges will be honored for 90 days from the date that Atlantic Station re-opens (date TBD) with original receipts dated on or after January 1, 2020.
- Do we honor price matches for items previously purchased and are now on sale?
- No, there is no price matching for items previously purchased that are now on sale.