Atlanta United returns to action Sunday night against Toronto FC at Rentschler Field in East Hartford, Connecticut. The match will be televised on FOX Sports Southeast at 7:30 p.m. ET and transmitted on Sports Radio 92.9 The Game and La Mejor.
- Atlanta holds an all-time record of 1-3-3 against Toronto. This will be the first match between the teams in 2020 and Atlanta will be looking for its first away win in the series (0-2-1 on the road).
- Atlanta sits in 10th place in the Eastern Conference standings with 19 points entering the weekend matchup against a Toronto side leading the Supporters’ Shield race with 38 points.
- Jake Mulraney scored his first goal with the club in the 1-1 draw at Inter Miami CF on Wednesday. Jurgen Damm provided his third assist of the season as the second-half substitutes combined to level the match in the 83rd minute and secure Atlanta’s first point away to Miami.
- Damm ranks second in MLS in assists per 90 minutes at .93 (minimum 200 minutes), as the winger has produced three assists in 291 minutes of action.
- Atlanta maintains the best second-half defensive record, conceding a league-low six goals in the second half of matches.
- Toronto is riding an eight-game unbeaten streak coming off a 1-1 draw against New York Red Bulls on Wednesday in which midfielder Alejandro Pozuelo scored his team-leading eighth goal of the season, tied with forward Ayo Akinola.
Sunday, Oct. 18 | Rentschler Field, East Hartford, CT | 7:30 p.m. (ET)
Atlanta United (5-9-4, 19 points) vs. Toronto FC (11-2-5, 38 points)
TV | FOX Sports Southeast
English Radio | 92.9 The Game
Spanish Radio | La Mejor