MATCHDAY GUIDE - U.S. Open Cup
Atlanta United will be playing its U.S. Open Cup games at Kennesaw State University's Fifth Third Bank Stadium. In order to help fans have as smooth a matchday experience as possible, we've compiled everything you need to know right here.
Clear Bag Policy
Fans can buy tickets or matchday parking ahead of time. Click here to pick your tickets.
In order to provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into the stadium, Atlanta United is implementing the Clear Bag Policy for all home matches in 2017. This policy limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium.
We strongly encourage all fans to NOT bring any type of bag(s). Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container into the stadium as outlined below:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”. One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
If you transfer your tickets to someone else, please tell the recipient about the clear bag policy.
For the safety and security of our guests, the following items are NOT permitted into the Stadium. To make your experience more enjoyable, please review the list and leave these items at home.
- Clear bag larger than 12” x 6” x 12” (See Clear Bag Policy)
- Any outside food or beverages
- Banners, Posters and Flags larger than 4’ x 3’
- Weapons, flares or fireworks of any kind
- Whistles, air horns, or noisemakers of any kind
- Stadium Seat w/ Arms
- Laser Pointers
- Inflatable Balls
- Aerosol Cans or pressurized containers
- Professional cameras and equipment including lenses in excess of 4 inches
- Tripods, monopods and selfie sticks
- Hard-sided coolers or containers of any size
- Rollerblades, skateboards, or hover boards of any kind
- Poles and staffs of any kind (metal, plastic, or wooden) unless pre-approved by Event Management
- Projectiles (Frisbee, Streamers, Confetti or any other items that can be used as a projectile)
- Illegal substances, drugs, or chemicals of any kind
- Animals (except Service Animals)
- Instruments of any kind unless pre-approved by Event Management
- Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate by Event Management
Atlanta United is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums.
Fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects*, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands. Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
* THROWN OBJECTS: The use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is not prohibited, but will be kept under review. Streamers are not to be used to impact the competition and/or thrown at or toward a player, referee or stadium staff member.
Failure to abide by this code of conduct is subject to sanctions, including ejection, banishment and arrest.
MLS and its Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of this Code of Conduct and for making this event special and memorable to you and your fellow patrons.
There are two tiers of parking at Fifth Third Bank Stadium. Parking at lots within walking distance of the stadium is $10, or there is remote parking for $5 that includes a complimentary shuttle to the stadium. Passes can be purchased ahead of time here. Please refer to the map below for details.