NEW: Bag-free Gate 3
This weekend, Gate 3 will be a "no-bag only" gate for quicker entry. If you have a bag, please enter through Gates 1, 2 or 4. If you don't, head to Gate 3 for a bag-free express security line!
Find your seat here to remove any matchday hassle. Click the image for a full-screen version.
Click below for a floor-by-floor breakdown of the amenities at Mercedes-Benz Stadium:
Below are the security details for ingress and egress to Mercedes-Benz Stadium for events:
- The Carter St. crosswalk at Northside Dr will be closed approximately 2 hours prior to gates opening. You will be required to use the pedestrian bridge to cross Northside Drive.
- The Gate 1 plaza entry will be closed and will not allow for drop-offs. All drop-offs must occur in the deceleration lane on Northside Dr close to Magnolia St. (entrance to HDBY). Police will enforce and potentially ticket violators who stop in the travel lanes.
- When departing MBS and looking to cross Northside Drive, guests/Associates may cross via the pedestrian bridge using the ramp
- Walk along the west side of the stadium and cross at the intersection of MLK Dr and Northside Dr in the front of the Administration offices
- Walk along the plaza of the HDBY down Northside Drive and cross at Thurmond St. across from the GWCC Hall C.
- The safety and security of our fans, guests and associates is top priority and we thank you for patience and help in making this a seamless process.
The main box office is located outside Gate 1 near Northside Drive.
Please visit the Managing Your Tickets page for information on managing, transferring, and selling your tickets.
- Your mobile tickets can be accessed from the Official Atlanta United App. For fast entry, add your mobile ticket to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
- For more details on the matchday cards and how they work, click here.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium utiliez self-service turnstiles for entry into the stadium. Fans should scan their Matchday Card or mobile ticket and then proceed through the turnstile. NOTE: Screenshotted tickets will not be valid starting in 2019. Fans must transfer their ticket –– and we recommend adding to your phone's "wallet" app to be sure it's ready once you get to the gate.
Get your mobile tickets ready before you arrive. For fast entry, add your mobile ticket to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay
Don't Stress - We're Here
If you’ve downloaded the latest version of the app and still have trouble with your mobile tickets, we have staff at each gate ready to help. Proceed through security and find the nearest attendant.
Sections 101, 102 and 136 are set aside for unassigned General Admission seats in the Supporters Section. While tickets may show a seat number, seats in those section are general admission and not reserved.
Note: This section is for Atlanta United supporters. Wearing team merchandise of the opposing team is not allowed in these sections of the stadium.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium takes pride in providing service to all guests including those requiring accommodations.
Accessible directions and parking:
Mercedes-Benz Stadium offers ADA parking on a single game basis. There will also be a shuttle service from these parking lots to the stadium. The following parking lots accommodate ADA parking:
- Blue Lot
- Yellow Lot
Assistive Listening Devices:
Mercedes-Benz Stadium has been equipped with an assistive listening system. The service provides real-time captions and assistive listening for all public-address announcements.
The handheld device is available for check out at Guest Service Centers located at Section 116 and Section 244. Arrangements to use a handheld device can be made in advance by contacting the Mercedes-Benz Stadium Guest Service Hotline at 470-341-5678.
Devices are available on a first come first serve basis.
Closed Captioning is available for our guests at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The closed captioning boards are located on both East & West ends of the stadium.
Wheelchair & companion seating
Mercedes-Benz Stadium provides wheelchair and companion seating with enhanced sight lines on all levels.
For event day assistance with seating relocations, contact an event staff member or visit the nearest Guest Service Center located at Section 116 or Section 244.
Accessible seating can be coordinated through ticketmaster.com or Ticketmaster-charge-by-phone at 1-800-745-3000
For any special requests or a special accommodation letter please call our Guest Service Hotline at 470-341-5678.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium works hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below:
- All guests purchasing alcohol, who appear to be younger than 30 years old, must present a valid ID
- No alcohol will be sold to guests who appear to be impaired
- There is a two (2) alcohol drink limit, per transaction, at concession stands, portable concessions and by roving vendors
- Alcohol sales on the concourses and in the seating areas will generally end at the 75th minute
- Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guest
- Glass beverage containers may not be removed from Club/Suite areas
- All guests must finish and dispose of alcoholic beverages before exiting stadium property
Every restroom at Mercedes-Benz Stadium contains baby changing stations.
Bag valets are available at Gate 1, in between HDBY and Northside Drive, and Gate 2 next to International Plaza.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium is adjacent to a bicycle network via the Westside PATH, an off-road trail for pedestrians and cyclists connecting the stadium to Centennial Park, Georgia Tech, and the Westside Atlanta Beltline. Once at the stadium, cyclists can park at one of the 250 bike racks located around the stadium or at our bike valet that will be available for most major event days.
SCARVES UP. FLAGS OUT. KITS ON. Official Atlanta United merchandise will be available for sale both before and during the games. The store is located inside the stadium, so fans will need a ticket to enter on matchdays.
The Mercedes-Benz Stadium Official Team Store is located between Gate 3 and Gate 4. And don't forget: Founding Members always get 15% off their purchase!
Other retail options can be found here:
- Outside Gate 1 in merchandise trailer
- Field Level - Gate 1
- Field Level - Gate 1 near stairs
- Field Level - North Club Entry
- 100 Concourse - Section 118
- 100 Concourse - Helmet Wall
- 100 Concourse - PGA
- 100 Concourse - 107 Gullwing
- 100 Concourse - 122 Custom Jersey
- 200 Concourse - Section 204
- 200 Concourse - Section 247
- 300 Concourse - Section 333 (expanded seating only)
- 300 Concourse - Section 301 (expanded seating only)
- 300 Concourse - Section 343 (expanded seating only)
- 300 Concourse - Section 315 (expanded seating only)
Mercedes-Benz Stadium is a completely smoke-free environment for all sports and entertainment events. Smoking, including all tobacco products, electronic cigarettes and vaporizers, will not be permitted anywhere inside Mercedes-Benz Stadium’s perimeter, including seats, fan concourses, bars and restaurants and the stadium’s Front Porch, a large outdoor fan plaza area that is activated pre- and post-game for fans.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium has plenty of ways to make your arrival and parking easier, from public transportation to ridesharing, bike valet and everything in between. Click here to see our transportation guide.
When you arrive near the gate, connect to "attwifi" for the best experience. We have complimentary WiFi at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Set Alerts on the Official Atlanta United App
Get notifications based on interest, as well as important updates you need for matchday. Scores, team news, and traffic updates are just some of the alerts available. Click here to download the Official Atlanta United App, and once inside, click the More link to set your alert preferences.
For quickest entry into the stadium, we strongly recommend that you do not bring a bag on event day. If a bag is necessary, the bag must meet the following criteria in order to enter the stadium:
- Bags must be CLEAR plastic, vinyl or PVC and not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”. Bags cannot be tinted with color or include oversized content that prevents visibility into the clear bag.
- Only non-clear bags that are smaller than 4.5” x 6.5” will be permitted into the stadium.
- Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size will not be permitted. Exceptions will only be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection by security personnel. Please ask for assistance at the gate.
Bag Valet: Guests with non-complying bags can valet their bag for a fee (cash or card payment accepted) at one of the conveniently located bag valet locations outside of Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Bag valet locations can be found outside of Gate 1 near The Home Depot Backyard playground or outside of Gate 2 on the sidewalk in International Plaza. Bag valet is available for most major events from three hours prior to the event start time through one hour after the conclusion of the event. Items must be retrieved the same day.
If you transfer your tickets to someone else, please tell the recipient about the clear bag policy.
Major League Soccer is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums.
MLS fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects*, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands. Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
* THROWN OBJECTS: The use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is not prohibited, but will be kept under review. Streamers are not to be used to impact the competition and/or thrown at or toward a player, referee or stadium staff member.
Failure to abide by this code of conduct is subject to sanctions, including ejection, banishment and arrest.
MLS and its Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of this Code of Conduct and for making this event special and memorable to you and your fellow patrons.
To report problems, please text 'RESPECT' to 69050.
For the safety and security of our guests, the following items are NOT permitted into the Stadium. To make your experience more enjoyable, please review the list and leave these items at home.
- Clear bag larger than 12” x 6” x 12” (See Clear Bag Policy)
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language
- Animals (except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
- Bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*
- Cameras with lens longer than 6" (detachable or non-detachable)
- Chairs, stools or other seating devices<
- Food items*
- Inflated balls*
- Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects)
- Knives of any length
- Large Umbrellas
- Laser Pointers
- Pyrotechnics, firearms and weapons of any kind or any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
- Signs or flags no larger than 3’ X 5’; no poles or sticks
- Ticket scalping
- Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
- Tripods, monopods and Selfie-Sticks
* - unless purchased on site
Tailgating before events is allowed in all flat parking lots, and is specifically prohibited in the campus multi-level garages. When purchasing lots, look for the tailgating icon.
- Vehicles may take up only one parking space, and tailgating equipment may not extend beyond the parking space, or impede vehicles driving through the lot.
- Grills, chairs, coolers and other equipment may not take up a parking space.
- Tailgating is confined to the area directly behind the vehicle.
- Adjacent landscaped areas are common areas and may not be claimed exclusively.
- Dispose of trash in appropriate receptacles. Dispose of coals in coal containers provided in the lots.
Tailgating parties that do not follow these rules/regulations may result in termination of parking privileges for the current game, the remainder of the season and possible revocation of season tickets (see code of conduct).
Click here for everything you need to know about tailgating at The Home Depot Backyard.