ATL UTD 2 will play its first season at Coolray Field –– formerly known as Gwinnett Stadium –– a 7,362 seat stadium and home to the Gwinnett Stripers, the Triple-A affiliate of the Atlanta Braves. The 44-acre site, which hosted its first official home game in April 2009 is located just east of the Mall of Georgia along Georgia Highway 20, and hosted its first game back on April 17, 2009.
The field includes a 30x40 foot video board and a 6x42 foot LED board as well as chairback seats with cupholders. There are also suites, picnic areas and a party deck to make it a full night out for a group.
Matchday Schedule, Parking and Directions
Make sure you get to the stadium on time and hassle-free. Click below for the matchday schedule and directions:
3 hrs. Before Kickoff
Parking Lots Open
2.5 hrs. Before Kickoff
Box Office Opens
1 hr. Before Kickoff
End of 1st Half
Box Office Closes
After Final Whistle
Players Sign Autographs
FROM HARTSFIELD-JACKSON ATLANTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Go South on Airport Blvd toward Airport Circle.
Turn Right onto Riverdale Rd/GA-139.
Merge onto I-85 North
Keep left to take I-85 N/GA-403 N via exit 251 toward GA_400/Greenville
Merge onto Buford Dr/Buford Dr NE/GA-20 East via exit 115 toward Lawrenceville.
FROM I-75/85 SOUTHBOUND:
Take exit 115 – State Hwy 20 towards Buford/Lawrenceville.
Keep right at fork, Follow sings for GA20E/Lawrenceville, merge onto Buford Dr NE/GA-20.
Follow GA 20E (Buford Dr), at 3rd stop light make a right on Technology Center Parkway and take the first left crossing over the bridge into general parking lots C,D,E,F and G.
FROM I-75/85 NORTHBOUND:
Take exit #115 towards Lawrenceville GA 20E (Buford Dr).
Follow GA-20E at 3rd stop light make a right on Technology Center Parkway and take the first left crossing over the bridge into general parking lots C,D,E,F and G.
Take exit 4 State Hwy 20/US-23 S toward Cumming/Buford.
Turn right at Technology Center Parkway and take the first left crossing over the bridge and enter into general parking lots C,D,E,F and G.
Enter through main entrance at the first stop light after Old Peachtree Rd.
Enter into general parking lots C,D,E,F and G.
Take Buford Hwy south and turn LEFT into HWY 20.
Follow HWY 20 across I-85 and the stadium is 1 mile from the junction.
Address for GPS:
2500 Buford Drive
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis for $5 per car and $10 per bus – CASH ONLY. It is recommended that guests arrive early and park in the first lot available to them as there are no reserved lots.
On matchday, parking lots are open all day and more parking information, including information about bus parking and ADA lots can be found at www.gostripers.com.
For directional assistance on matchday, please be sure to download and use Waze for turn by turn directions.
Can you pay with a credit card?
No. All parking can be paid for by cash or permit. There is an ATM available for use on site if needed.
Where can I drop someone off?
Enter at Technology Center Pkwy. Stay in left lane to turn at Braves Avenue. After drop off, exit back on Hwy 20 via Permit Entrance.
How late can I leave my car at Coolray Field after a game?
Lots remain unlocked for two hours after each event. There is no overnight parking. Violators will be towed at the owner’s expense.
How early do the parking lots open before a game?
Unless advertised differently, all lots open three hours before kickoff.
What happens when the lots are full?
Fans will be routed to overflow parking on Tech Parkway at the Industrial Park. The charge is $5.00.
Is tailgating permitted?
Tailgating is allowed however open flame cooking is restricted and fans can only take up parking spaces they paid for.
Where do buses park?
Bus parking is available directly adjacent to the stadium for $10.00. ALL buses are to enter at light off HWY 20 to gain access to this area.
When should we arrive at the stadium?
Traffic on HWY 20 can be difficult at times. The Braves have taken several steps to reduce the time to enter and exit the lots, but cannot control the traffic outside of the park. We recommend that fans plan to arrive no less than one hour before kickoff.
Who should I call about complaints, comments, or suggestions?
Customer service representatives can be reached through the stadium’s main number at 678-277-0300. Your calls will be returned as soon as possible. You can also reach out via email to email@example.com
ATL UTD 2 will provide a fun, safe and fan focused environment for all home matches at Coolray Field. Fans are encouraged to participate in supporting the club through cheers, and respectful fan participation. It is the club’s expectation that fans will be courteous to their fellow patrons, fans, players and referees.
ATL UTD 2 expects all fans to abide by the following Code of Conduct Guidelines:
- No obscene or abusive language, behavior or signs.
- No chants with inappropriate language including any comments regarding racism, sexual orientation or ethnicity are permitted.
- No fighting, taunting or threatening remarks and/or gestures.
- There will be no distraction to the progress of the match, throwing objects of any kind or any behavior that impairs the safety and/or enjoyment of the match from other guests.
- No pitch invasion or unauthorized field access. Violators will be subject to prosecution.
- No occupying non-general admission seats without an appropriate ticket.
- No flares, incendiary devices, smoke bombs, sparklers, and fireworks of any kind are permitted.
- Fans will comply with ATL UTD 2 and Coolray Field staff regarding all stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Refrain from any activities that damage the reputation of ATL UTD 2, the USL or Coolray Field.
Coolray Field works hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Venue alcohol policies are listed below:
- All guests purchasing alcohol, who appear to be younger than 30 years old, must present a valid ID
- No alcohol will be sold to guests who appear to be impaired
- There is a two (2) alcohol drink limit, per transaction, at concession stands, portable concessions and by roving vendors
- Alcohol sales on the concourses and in the seating areas will generally end at the 75th minute
- Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guest
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the stadium. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the guests being ejected, arrested or tickets being revoked
- All guests must finish and dispose of alcoholic beverages before exiting stadium property
The main goal of Coolray Field event management team is to take reasonable steps to protect the safety and security of all guests, employees, and other assets. For the safety of all fans, the following items are not permitted in the stadium: laser pointers, glass bottles or cans, weapons of any kind, lawn chairs, umbrellas, pets, banners and/or flags of any kind with a stick, alcohol or drugs, outside food and beverages, and any other objects that can be dangerous when thrown.
Smoke devices of any kind are not permitted inside Coolray Field. All guests must always maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the stadium and may be subject to arrest.
Smoking - including the use of E-Cigarettes and Vaporizers - is not permitted anywhere in Coolray Field.
For questions or information pertaining to matchday for recognized supporter groups, please contact the leads of Terminus Legion, Footie Mob, Resurgence or The Faction.
The main box office is located behind Section 100.
Please visit the Managing Your Tickets page for information on managing, transferring, and selling your tickets.
- Your mobile tickets can be accessed from the Official Atlanta United App. For fast entry, add your mobile ticket to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
- For more details on the matchday cards and how they work, click here.
- Season ticket holders have received matchday cards they can use to scan into coolray.
Get your mobile tickets ready before you arrive. For fast entry, add your mobile ticket to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay
Don't Stress - We're Here
If you’ve downloaded the latest version of the app and still have trouble with your mobile tickets, we have staff at each gate ready to help. Proceed through security and find the nearest attendant.
Sections 107, 109, 111 and 113 are set aside for unassigned General Admission seats in the Supporters Section. While tickets may show a seat number, seats in those section are general admission and not reserved.
Note: This section is for ATL UTD 2 supporters. Wearing team merchandise of the opposing team is not allowed in these sections of the stadium.
This is just the beginning. The inaugural season schedule, tickets and roster are here. Click below to make sure you're subscribed for all the latest news and updates as ATL UTD 2 journeys through its first year