As part of Atlanta United's commitment to raising the level of soccer across the Southeast, the club is offering clinics to local athletes looking to receive hands-on training from the Atlanta United coaching staff. Every week the players will be put through specifically-designed exercises to improve their technical and mental ability. See below for the available clinics:
Sports Performance Training
Join ATL UTD on the path to the pros. Atlanta United is offering strength and conditioning programs throughout the year for youth and young adults who wish to to enhance their strength and conditioning, agility and fitness habits. Work with Atlanta United’s world class Sport’s Science staff for hands on guidance and personalized, age-appropriate, training programs.
These programs include twice weekly 60-minute training sessions over a period of four weeks. Over the course of the program, participants will also have the option of adding an agility session to maximize results.
- Who: Males and Females
- Age: Ages 10-22
- Level: All levels and abilities welcome
- Where: Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Training Ground in Marietta, GA
- 861 Franklin Gateway, Marietta GA 30067
- When: 2 x week /// every Monday and Wednesday for 4 weeks.
Strength and Conditioning Program
- Traditional sports performance training in the weight room including, but not limited to: personalized guidance and training on body movements and motion and strength tailored for every age and level
- Each training session is 60 minutes
Session I: April 9- May 2 (every Monday and Wednesday)
- Session II: May 7 – 30 (every Monday and Wednesday)
- Session III: June 4 – 27 (every Monday and Wednesday)
- Session IV: July 9 – Aug 1 (every Monday and Wednesday)
- Times (choose from any of the time slots below):
- 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Additional Agility Training
- Focused on running mechanics, acceleration, deceleration, and more
- Each agility training session is 30 minutes and takes place directly after the strength and conditioning session
- When: See Strength & Conditioning sessions listed above
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Strength & Conditioning is 2:30-3:30)
- 5:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Strength & Conditioning is 4:00-5:00)
- 6:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Strength & Conditioning is 5:30-6:30)
- Strength and Conditioning Program: $500/session
- Strength and Conditioning Program plus Agility Courses: $750/session
Special Packages & Rates: Save $200
- 2 Month Special: Strength and Conditioning Program, $800 for 2 sessions
- 2 Month Special: Strength and Conditioning Program plus Agility Training, $1250 for 2 sessions
If you're interest in the 2-month special package, reach out to email@example.com
NOTE: You will not be signed up until payment is complete. You will receive an email confirmation when payment is received. Limited spots are available.
For any additional questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goalkeeper and Striker Clinics
Signups are now closed. Stay tuned for details on future clinics!