The Atlanta United Soccer Development Program was created to provide a unified platform for us all to celebrate the game and our unwavering commitment to the development of youth soccer players.
To achieve these goals, we seek to PROVIDE local clubs across the state of Georgia with unique opportunities to see professional soccer up close, to CREATE fun and memorable team building experiences, and most importantly, to CELEBRATE soccer development in a unified way across the Southeast. Clubs will have opportunities to be recognized for player development and club support, attend games, be on the pitch, interact with players, and many other unique experiences.
Atlanta United would like to recognize clubs as key stakeholders in the development of the next generation of elite players. Together, we will raise the bar for youth soccer across the state of Georgia.
THANK YOU TO OUR CURRENT PARTNERS
- Identify, develop, and promote players to the Atlanta United Academy.
- Host combines and talent identification sessions to showcase players for Atlanta United
- Promote Atlanta United matches to membership and encourage more youth to watch soccer
- Technical and tactical support to club directors and coaching staff (ex. philosophy, methodology, player development)
- Access to view first team or Academy training during the year for teams, coaches, and players
- Provide club game opportunities at the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Training Ground on identified dates
- Priority placement of coaching staff in CEPs offered by Atlanta United
- Support from Atlanta United staff at various events, camps, and meetings to drive support and showcase strength of partnership
- Atlanta United Soccer Development Partner Digital Badge
- Atlanta United Academy player recognition on ATLUTD.com
- Club badge on ATLUTD.com
- Special ticket promotions throughout the season
- Customized matchday experiences for players and staff