State of the art.
World class instruction.
Personalized for you.
Atlanta United is offering sports performance programs throughout the year for youth and young adults who wish to enhance their strength and conditioning, speed/agility and fitness habits. Through guidance and support, using evidence-based techniques, Atlanta United's world class Sports Science staff can elevate and develop athletes get to the next level.
These programs include twice weekly 90-minute training sessions over a period of four weeks.
Learn more about Ryan Alexander, Atlanta United's Head of Sports Science.
- Who: Male and female athletes in middle and high school
- Ages: 8-22
- Levels: All levels and abilities welcome
- Location: Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Training Ground, Home of Atlanta United
- 861 Franklin Gateway, Marietta GA 30067
- When: 2 x week /// every Monday and Wednesday for 4 weeks.
Strength and Conditioning Program/Sessions:
- Traditional sports performance training in the weight room including, but not limited to: personalized guidance, training on body movements, and motion and strength tailored for each individual.
- Each training session is 90 minutes.
- Each registration will include an Atlanta United Flag.
For any additional questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.