A KIT FIT FOR CHAMPIONS
In 2017, we landed in the ATL. Two years later, here we are: Champions, rooted in the fabric of the Atlanta. We did what we came to do –– we united the city and conquered the league –– and the 17’s deserves a kit fit for the victors. The Star & Stripes is full of ATL swagger, equal parts grit and flash, both timeless and contemporary. It symbolizes our story – where the spike unites us, the stripes define us, and the New Atlanta is the headliner.
THE STARRED CREST
This is the badge of the new Atlanta. The one that set out to conquer and delivered a championship. Our beloved 5-Stripes crest remains over the heart – a constant reminder of who we are, and who we always will be. But now a gold star lies atop – a championship designation, reserved for the 2018 MLS Cup Champions – not only commemorating what we’ve earned, but serving as a standard to drive us for the future.
The red & black stripes. The ones that shattered records and took the league by storm. The ones that just shut down doubters and became MLS Cup champions. The stripes have been treasured in the ATL from the start. Now they’re feared around the league. They define us. And now they’re back, reborn tougher, stronger and more resilient than ever. These iconic stripes stand for what we will conquer as we continue to redefine history.
THE GA 17
Seventeen. The number dedicated to our supporters and the year we embarked on this journey together. The supporters are the heartbeat of this club –– and their unprecedented support has caught the attention of the world. Through victory and defeat, at home and on the road – their support is relentless. GA 17 represents more than this city, more than a group of players – it signifies all those who believe in our mission. Because what drives us is more than championships, it is knowing that we play for you, Atlanta. Seventeen, our true MVP.
THE UNITED MARK
The UNITED mark pays tribute to Atlanta’s unwavering perseverance and serves as a reminder to players and supporters that we all carry the city on our backs. Within the design lies a Golden Spike, a symbol of the club’s tradition which stems from the city’s railroad beginnings. It’s a matchday tradition, a sacred moment connecting the supporter directly to the player, acting as a telling and ever-growing bond. Together, we are bold, proud and diverse – but above all, we are UNITED.
The Atlanta United Star & Stripes Kit is available in the following styles:
- Authentic Short-Sleeve
- Replica Short-Sleeve
- Fit: Slimmer, athletic fit
- Heat sealed team crest on left chest
- GA #17 logo on front left bottom
- United with spike logo on back neck
- Black back with additional stripes at the bottom
Replica, Women's & Youth
- Fit: Fit True to size
- Sewn on embroidered team crest on left chest United with spike logo on back neck
- Solid black back, the stripes do not continue
- United with spike logo on back neck
- Does not have the GA 17 mark on it, that is only found on the authentic.
- The new kit is the first to make use of Augmented Reality technology, which allows phones to talk to the jersey. The feature allows people to scan their jersey via the Atlanta United App in order to obtain access to exclusive content. By scanning the GA 17 logo on the Authentic jersey, fans will receive an exclusive message from the players (see how below):
Gold star will be included on all authentic, replica, women’s and youth (8-20) jerseys – Star & Stripes and King Peach – purchased at:
- Official Team Stores (Mercedes-Benz Stadium and Atlantic Station)
- The MLS Online Store
If a replica, women’s or youth kit is bought outside of official team store or the online store, it will not have the gold star.
- However, fans may bring jerseys purchased through those outlets to have stars applied for $5 + tax at Atlantic Station or MBS
- Delivery/Pick Up: Generally takes 3-5 business days to apply star with the option to pick up from the store or pay an additional $5 for shipping ($10 total = shipping + star)
Star CANNOT be applied to:
- 5-Stripes Jersey
- Goalkeeper Jersey
- Training Jersey
- Team reserves the right to decline star application for unofficial jerseys
Names & Numbers can be added to the back of any jersey for $30 + tax
- This can be done at the Official Team Store – Atlantic Station & MBS – or Online Store
- Generally takes 3-5 business days
- Fans can only pick up from the store or pay an additional $5 for shipping ($35 total = shipping + name/number)
Name, Number & Star: The Combo Platter ($35 or $40)
- $35/Pick Up in Store: $30 for name & number, $5 for star
- $40/Ship: $30 for name & number, $5 for star, $5 for shipping