- Atlanta United will wear the 17s' kit.
- It's an earlier start time with kickoff scheduled for 6:00 p.m. ET.
- It's Atlanta's final match of the regular season before the Audi 2023 MLS Cup Playoffs. Here's what Round One looks like for the 5-Stripes.
- Decision Day will determine if Atlanta finishes in fifth, sixth or seventh place and who they will face in Round One. View the MLS Eastern Conference standings.
- "The focus has to be there in every action. That’s the playoffs mentality.” | Read this week's Training Notebook.
- Tools to the Match: How Atlanta United collects Decision Day win at Cincinnati
- Date: Saturday, Oct. 21
- Kickoff time: 6:00 p.m.
- Location: TQL Stadium
- Tickets: View tickets
How to watch, listen and live stream FC Cincinnati vs. Atlanta United
Both teams will be returning to MLS play for the first time in two weeks following the October FIFA international window. Before the break, Atlanta picked up a point in the dying seconds of its match against Columbus Crew when Miles Robinson scored a header in the 97th minute to even the score 1-1. In Cincinnati's last match, the Orange and Blue managed to earn three more road points in their 1-0 win over Inter Miami CF.
Series History and Last Meeting
Atlanta has proved to be the dominant side (5-2-4) in the history between these two teams, but Cincinnati was the most recent victor earlier this season. When Cincinnati traveled to Mercedes-Benz Stadium in August, they overcame a 1-0 deficit and scored two second-half goals to win 2-1.
Players To Watch
Giorgos Giakoumakis (Atlanta United) – The Greek striker not only scores sensational goals for Atlanta United, but Giakoumakis opened the scoring for the Greece national team in its 2-0 win over Ireland last week. Cincinnati is one of the hardest teams to beat at home, so Atlanta will be looking to Giakoumakis to put pressure on their backline and continue to find the back of the net on Saturday.
Luciano Acosta (FC Cincinnati) – All eyes will be on the MVP candidate and his performance in the last match of the season. The midfielder from Argentina has had a spectacular season with 16 goals and 13 assists, which leads MLS in goal contributions. Acosta scored and assisted in the two goals that earned Cincinnati the win against Atlanta in August, so the 5-Stripes will have to find a way to shut him down in the final third.