ATLANTA – Atlanta United returns to action Friday when it hosts Orlando City SC at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The match, presented by The Home Depot, is set to kick-off at 7 p.m. ET and will be nationally broadcast on FS1 and FOX Deportes.
- Atlanta owns an all-time record of 6-3-5 against Orlando City SC: 2-1-3 at home and 4-2-2 on the road in the series. This will be the third and final meeting between the teams during the regular season after a 0-0 draw at Orlando on April 17 and a 3-2 loss at Orlando on July 30.
- Atlanta leads the league in Dribble Success Rate at 61.41%. Since joining the club during the secondary transfer window, Luiz Araújo is averaging six dribbles completed per 90 minutes, which ranks in the top-3 in MLS.
- Brooks Lennon leads Atlanta with 51 chances created, which ranks tied for sixth in MLS.
- Josef Martínez leads Atlanta with eight goals against Orlando in eight career matches.
- Orlando is coming off a 3-2 win at home against Columbus Crew on Sept. 4 with goals from Daryl Dike, Silvester van der Water and Junior Urso. Nani leads the team with nine goals and ranks second on the team with seven assists.
Friday, Sept. 10 | Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA | 7 p.m. (ET)
Atlanta United (6-7-9, 27 points) vs. Orlando City SC (10-4-8, 38 points)
TV | FS1/FOX Deportes
English Radio | 92.9 The Game
Spanish Radio | La Mejor
ABOUT ATLANTA UNITED
Atlanta United joined Major League Soccer in 2017 and won the 2018 MLS Cup in just its second season, the earliest an expansion team has won the title since 1998. The club has set multiple league records including season tickets sales (36,000-plus), single-game attendance (72,548), single-season average (53,002) and total home attendance (901,033). Owned by Arthur M. Blank, and led by club President Darren Eales, Atlanta United plays its home matches at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. For more information about Atlanta United, including how to purchase season tickets, visit:www.atlutd.com, and follow @ATLUTD.