Atlanta United Starting XI:
Rocco Ríos Novo, Caleb Wiley, George Campbell, Alan Franco, Juanjo Purata, Aiden McFadden, Matheus Rossetto (C), Amar Sejdić, Luiz Araújo, Ronaldo Cisneros, Marcelino Moreno
Atlanta United substitutes:
Thiago Almada, Mikey Ambrose, Machop Chol, Alex De John, Dom Dwyer, Raúl Gudiño, Franco Ibarra, Josef Martínez, Santiago Sosa
Orlando City SC Starting XI:
Pedro Gallese; Ruan, Rodrigo Schlegel, Robin Jansson, Kyle Smith (Antonio Carlos – 68’); Facundo Torres (Andrew Perea – 68’), Júnior Urso, Cesar Araújo, Mauricio Pereyra (C) (Alexandre Pato – 85’), Jake Mulraney (Benji Michel – 55’); Ercan Kara (Tesho Akindele – 55’).
Orlando City SC substitutes not used:
Adam Grinwis, Joao Moutinho, Sebastian Mendez, Michael Halliday
Júnior Urso 36’ (36'), Amar Sejdić (45+1’), Aiden McFadden (59'), Mauricio Pereyra (69'), Benji Michel (73'), Luiz Araújo (90'), Ruan (90+1’)
- Ronaldo Cisneros is coming off being named to the MLS Team of the Week for his brace in Wednesday's 2-1 win.
- Gonzalo Pineda was named MLS Coach of the Week.
- Ozzie Alonso is out due to a torn ACL.
- Brad Guzan is out due to a ruptured Achilles.
- Dylan Castanheira is out due to a ruptured Achilles.
- Miles Robinson is out due to a ruptured Achilles.
- Andrew Gutman is out due to a quadriceps tendon injury.
- Ronald Hernández is out due to an MCL injury.
- Brooks Lennon is out due to an MCL sprain.
- Emerson Hyndman is out due to a quad injury.