Atlanta United Starting XI:
Rocco Ríos Novo; Aiden McFadden (Machop Chol – 77’), Juanjo Purata, Alan Franco, George Campbell, Caleb Wiley; Matheus Rossetto (C), Amar Sejdic (Santiago Sosa – 82’), Thiago Almada (Franco Ibarra – 71’), Marcelino Moreno, Ronaldo Cisneros (Josef Martínez – 77’)
Atlanta United substitutes not used:
Raúl Gudiño, Alex De John, Dom Dwyer, Mikey Ambrose
Real Salt Lake Starting XI:
Zac MacMath; Aaron Herrera, Johan Kappelhof, Tate Schmitt (Maikel Chang – 63’), Aaron Herrera; Andrew Brody (Chris Kablan – 68’), Pablo Ruiz (Jasper Loffelsend – HT), Nick Besler, Diego Luna (Sergio Cordova – HT); Justin Meram (C) (Bode Hidalgo – 68’), Rubio Rubín
Real Salt Lake substitutes not used:
Tomas Gomez, Marcelo Silva
Erik Holt (44’), Nick Besler (56’), Marcelino Moreno (90+3’)
- Juanjo Purata made his first career start for Atlanta United.
- Luiz Araújo was suspended for the match due to yellow card accumulation.
- Ozzie Alonso is out due to a torn ACL.
- Brad Guzan is out due to a ruptured Achilles.
- Dylan Castanheira is out due to a ruptured Achilles.
- Miles Robinson is out due to a ruptured Achilles.
- Andrew Gutman is out due to a quadriceps tendon injury.
- Ronald Hernández is out due to an MCL injury.
- Brooks Lennon is out due to an MCL sprain.
- Emerson Hyndman is out due to a quad injury.