The Regional Development School Camps build off of the regular RDS program in providing a challenging and engaging training program. RDS Camps are for advanced level players seeking a competitive camp experience (from 8-14 years of age).
Eligibility: Players must have participated in the RDS program in the previous 12 months in order to be eligible for RDS Camps.
If you've participated in the RDS program in the last 12 months and would like to sign up for an RDS camp, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Sign Up For An RDS Camp?
- Exclusive to RDS participants
- Challenging game-based curriculum
- Competitive training groups
- Professional coaches
- First Team Player Appearances at select camps
- Convenient locations
- CPR and First Aid Qualified Staff