- Atlanta United will wear the 17s kit.
- It's a later start time with kickoff scheduled for 8:30 p.m. ET.
- This will be Atlanta's last match before the FIFA international window from September 4-12. Here's how to watch and follow along with the 5-Stripes who were called up to play for their home countries.
- The Atlanta United Unified Team will play its final match of the season against FC Dallas Unified Team after the first team's match. It will be streamed on atlutd.com/live. | Learn more about the history of the Unified Special Olympics program
- Date: Saturday, September 2
- Kickoff time: 8:30 p.m.
- Location: Toyota Stadium
- Tickets: View tickets
How to watch, listen and live stream FC Dallas vs. Atlanta United
- TV: Watch on MLS Season Pass on Apple TV
- Listen: Local radio 92.9 The Game (English) and La Mejor – AM 1600 (Spanish)
- Live stream: Watch on your phone or device by subscribing to MLS Season Pass on the Apple TV app or visit https://tv.apple.com/.
- Follow along: Follow the match with realtime stats and live play-by-play on our Matchday Hub page.
After two impressive back-to-back wins, Atlanta United looked like it was going to get its third in a row Wednesday night. However, two second-half goals from FC Cincinnati sealed the 2-1 loss for the 5-Stripes at home. FC Dallas also fell 2-1on Wednesday to St. Louis City FC after an early red card left Dallas with 10 men for most of the match.
Series History and Last Meeting
The winner of Saturday's match will take the lead in the series record between Atlanta and Dallas, with both sides each having two wins. The last meeting between the clubs was nearly three years ago at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. A Dallas handball inside the box that led to a converted penalty kick for Atlanta was the deciding factor in the 1-0 win for the 5-Stripes.
Players To Watch
Saba Lobjanidze (Atlanta United) – The winger from Tbilisi, Georgia has finally arrived to Atlanta, Georgia, and he has made his first two appearances with the 5-Stripes. Lobjanidze scored in his debut against Nashville, back-heeling a loose ball into the net from inside the six-yard box. Atlanta will look to utilize Lobjanidze's pace and skill down the right side to contribute to more goals on Saturday.
Jesús Ferreira (FC Dallas) – The Colombian striker has been a major asset to Dallas' attack this season. His 10 goals lead the team, which is 7-1 in regular season matches that he's scored in. Meanwhile, they've never won a regular season match this year when he didn't score. Ferreira was recovering from illness and did not play against St. Louis, so he will likely come full force against Atlanta's defense on Saturday.