- Atlanta United will wear the 17s' kit.
- Things start a little earlier on Saturday. The match is scheduled to kick off at 5:00 p.m. It's also a full-venue match at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
- Atlanta United has been off for two weeks for the September FIFA international window. Several members of the 5-Stripes spent time with their national teams.
- During the break, Jamal Thiaré arrived to the club. The Senegalese striker signed with Atlanta United as a free agent during the summer transfer window.
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium will welcome back two members from the 2018 MLS Cup championship team, Miami striker Josef Martínez and head coach Tata Martino.
- Date: Saturday, Sept. 16
- Kickoff time: 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Tickets: View tickets
- Celebrating: Latin Heritage
How to watch, listen and live stream Atlanta United vs. Inter Miami CF
Related content for Atlanta United vs. Inter Miami CF
- Tools to the Match: How Atlanta United earns three points against Inter Miami CF
- 'We have 70,000 fans cheering for us, and that motivates us enormously' | This week's Training Notebook
- Jamal Thiaré trained with Atlanta United for the first time following his arrival to the club
- Who's in and who's out against Inter Miami CF? View the Availability Report presented by Piedmont
Atlanta hasn't competed in two weeks due to the FIFA international window. Prior to the break, the 5-Stripes earned results in three of their four most recent matches, including back-to-back shutout wins over Seattle Sounders and Nashville SC. Meanwhile, the Herons have not dropped a match since Lionel Messi signed with the club. Most recently, Inter Miami CF defeated Sporting Kansas City 3-2 at DRV PNK Stadium on September 9.
Series History and Last Meeting
Miami has an edge over Atlanta in 2023, winning both matchups between the two sides on the year. The most recent meeting, and Miami's fifth win in the series, came earlier this season at DRV PNK Stadium when the Herons shutout the 5-Stripes 4-0 in Leagues Cup play.
Players To Watch
Thiago Almada (Atlanta United) – Almada has the chance to make Atlanta United history on Saturday. Atlanta's Starboy is currently tied with Miguel Almirón and Julian Gressel for most assists in club history. If assist No. 15 arrives, the 22-year-old would cement his status in the Atlanta United history books. Almada currently leads the league in assists (14) and ranks third in key passes (67).
Leonardo Campana (Inter Miami) – With confirmation that Messi did not travel with the team to Atlanta, the goal scoring duties will fall on Miami's other playmakers like Campana. The 23-year-old Ecuadorian international leads the Herons in scoring in MLS play with seven goals on the year. He's also contributed two assists and seven key passes. Campana recently signed a contract extension with Inter Miami through the 2027 MLS season and will be one to watch on Saturday.