- Atlanta United will wear the Forest kit.
- It's a later start time with kickoff scheduled for 10:30 p.m.
- Sixteen Atlanta United players are eligible for selection for the 2023 MLS All-Star Game presented by Target. Vote for your All-Star picks here.
- Ozzie Alonso, Amar Sejdić and Caleb Wiley have all been upgraded to questionable on this week's Availability Report presented by Piedmont.
- Date: Wednesday, June 7
- Kickoff time: 10:30 p.m.
- Location: BMO Stadium
- Tickets: View tickets
How to watch, listen and live stream Atlanta United vs. Los Angeles FC
Atlanta United is riding a four-match unbeaten streak, with its last match ending in a draw. Last week against New England, the 5-Stripes scored three second-half goals to overcome a 2-0 halftime deficit, but the Revs stole one back in stoppage time for a 3-3 scoreline. On the other hand, LAFC suffered two losses last week to Mexican side Club León in the Concacaf Champions League Final. Their last MLS match was a 2-1 win over rival San Jose Earthquakes at home, where they have yet to lose a match all MLS season.
Series History and Last Meeting
Matchups between Atlanta and Los Angeles are few and far between. The 5-Stripes hold a 2-1 series lead over LAFC, with the home side winning all three matches. Atlanta won the last matchup 1-0 in August 2021 off a goal from Josef Martinez. Los Angeles appeared to score earlier in the match, but the goal was called offside.
Players To Watch
Thiago Almada (Atlanta United) – The Argentine continues to be a strong asset for Atlanta this season. He scored his seventh goal in the team's last match against New England, earning him a spot on the MLS Team of the Matchday bench. Almada has contributed to 15 goals (seven goals, eight assists) this year within his 14 appearances, tied for the most games with a goal contribution this MLS season.
Dénis Bouanga (New England) – Signing as a Designated Player last August, Dénis Bouanga has become the star of LAFC's lineup. The striker is currently tied for the top goal-scorer in the league this season with 10 goals and is averaging a goal every 54 minutes in home MLS matches this season, the best of any player that has played more than 120 minutes at home. His best performance this season was a hat trick in the team's 3-0 home win over Austin, and his last goal came in stoppage time in the first leg of the CCL Final.
Head Coach Gonzalo Pineda on Los Angeles FC:
"I have a lot of respect for that franchise, for that team. They've been fighting since the very beginning of their existence. It's been always a franchise that has good players. I think Carlos Vela is the face of LAFC, and of course if he plays, he's a different player. So, yeah, I think it's extra motivation for sure. They're the champions. We have to respect that. They went to the finals of the CCL, so that tells me that they're a great team. So of course you always want to assess yourself where you are against the big clubs."
- Voting opened for the 2023 MLS All-Star Game presented by Target
- Miles Robinson called-up to USMNT Nations League roster
- Ozzie Alonso returned to the pitch for first time in 14 months in Atlanta United 2's 5-0 win over Inter Miami CF II
- Who's in and who's out against LAFC? View this week's Availability Report presented by Piedmont.
- Tools to the Match: How Atlanta continues unbeaten run at LAFC