ATLANTA – Atlanta United returns to action Saturday when it travels to face Philadelphia Union at Subaru Park. The match is set to kick-off at 3:30 p.m. ET and will be nationally broadcast on Univision.
- Atlanta owns an all-time record of 4-1-3 against Philadelphia in MLS play: 3-0-2 at home and 1-1-1 on the road in the series. This will be the second and final meeting between the teams during the regular season after a 2-2 draw at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on June 20.
- Atlanta won its seventh match in its last eight games on Sept. 18, defeating D.C. United 3-2 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
- Josef Martínez scored his team-leading ninth goal of the season to bring his Atlanta career total to 99 goals in all competitions.
- Ezequiel Barco scored his seventh goal of the year, becoming the sixth player in MLS history to score directly from a free kick in consecutive matches, and added his sixth assist Saturday. Both are personal season bests with Atlanta. He has recorded six goals and four assists in his last eight matches.
- Barco also became the second Atlanta player to ever record at least one goal and one assist in consecutive MLS matches (Miguel Almirón, Sept. 15 and 18, 2018).
- George Bello scored his first goal of the season, assisted by Marcelino Moreno who recorded his fifth assist.
- Philadelphia is coming off a 3-1 home win against Orlando City SC on Sept. 19 with a brace from Kasper Przybylko and a goal from Kai Wagner. Philadelphia is currently in seventh place in the Eastern Conference standings on 35 points, one point below Atlanta in sixth.
Saturday, Sept. 25 | Subaru Park, Chester, PA | 3:30 p.m. (ET)
Atlanta United (9-7-9, 36 points) vs. Philadelphia Union (9-7-8, 35 points)
Check out all the ways to watch, listen and live stream Saturday's match.
ABOUT ATLANTA UNITED
Atlanta United joined Major League Soccer in 2017 and won the 2018 MLS Cup in just its second season, the earliest an expansion team has won the title since 1998. The club has set multiple league records including season tickets sales (36,000-plus), single-game attendance (72,548), single-season average (53,002) and total home attendance (901,033). Owned by Arthur M. Blank, and led by club President Darren Eales, Atlanta United plays its home matches at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. For more information about Atlanta United, including how to purchase season tickets, visit http://www.atlutd.com, and follow @ATLUTD.