Atlanta United Starting XI:
Brad Guzan (C); George Campbell, Alan Franco (Jake Mulraney – 60’), Miles Robinson; Andrew Gutman, Santiago Sosa (Caleb Wiley – 81’), Amar Sejdić (Franco Ibarra – 60’), Brooks Lennon; Thiago Almada, Marcelino Moreno; Dom Dwyer (Ronaldo Cisneros – 65’)
Atlanta United substitutes not used:
Bobby Shuttleworth, Ronald Hernández, Alex De John, Tyler Wolff, Jackson Conway
Charlotte FC Starting XI:
Kristijan Kahlina; Guzmán Corujo, Christian Fuchs (C), Jaylin Lindsey, Joseph Mora; Jordy Alcívar (Adam Armour – 84’) Brandt Bronico, Ben Bender (Sergio Ruiz – 84’), Alan Franco; Karol Swiderski (Cristian Ortiz – 89’), Daniel Rios (McKinze Gaines – 78’)
Charlotte FC substitutes not used:
George Marks, Jan Sobocinski, Anton Walkes, Harrison Afful, Derrick Jones
Brandt Bronico (74’), Christian Fuchs (74’), Franco Ibarra (83'), Jaylin Lindsay (86’)
- Santiago Sosa made his first start of the season.
- Dom Dwyer also made his first start for Atlanta United.
- Ronaldo Cisneros made his club debut.
- Luiz Araújo was out due to a hamstring injury.
- Josef Martínez was out due to arthroscopic surgery.
- Matheus Rossetto was out due to a hamstring injury.
- Ozzie Alonso was out due to a torn ACL.
Charlotte FC vs. Atlanta United
Everything you need to know about the match including lineups, stats, latest stories and real-time updates.