Two storied Premier League clubs – Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur – will meet this Saturday at 3pm for the coveted UEFA Champions League title. Tottenham Hotspur's spot in this weekend's UEFA Champions' League Final has a special place in the heart of our Club President, Darren Eales. The club was his home before he came to America to build what we now know as Atlanta United.
With the Five Stripes kicking off just hours after the final whistle of what could be one of the biggest days in Tottenham history, he wanted to make sure everyone could see the biggest match in club soccer –– in the stadium with us. So this this Saturday, Mercedes-Benz Stadium is opening the gates early so you can watch it on the BIG screen.
Gate 2 will open at 3pm EST.
Enter the stadium at Gate 2. Grab a seat and watch the Champions League Final on the six-story halo board or watch it on one of the 2,000 TV screens in the stadium. If you're pulling for Spurs –– or if you just want to cheer with Darren –– head up to the AT&T Perch at section 226. Select concessions and the team store will be open, so you can make sure you're ready for matchday Saturday night versus the Chicago Fire.
It's a Spur of the moment decision. A double-header with the Champions League Final followed by the Champions of MLS. A match-ticket gets you in for both.
Here's everything you need to know
- Enter the Stadium at Gate 2, which will open at 3pm EST.
- General admission seating in sections 133, 134, 104, 105, 223, 224, and 225 for the opening hour –– but supporters will be asked to return to their ticketed seats at that point.
- All fans are invited to watch the match with Club President Darren Eales at the AT&T Perch in section 226.
- In case of an extreme delay or extra time, match audio is subject to be muted should it extend into team warmups on the pitch.
- The stadium will be open as normal starting at 4pm EST.
The following concessions will be open from 3-4pm EST: Heineken Bar (Section 132), Fan Fare (Section 133), Column Bar (Section 135), Fox Bros (Section 136), Fresh Mex (Section 104), Fan Fare (Section 105), Terrapin Bar (Section 106), Gamechangers (Section 223).