Atlanta United FC accept requests for the donation of Atlanta United items for use in charitable fundraising activities. Priority will be given to organizations that focus on youth initiatives in the areas of: physical fitness, health, education, or inclusivity. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot guarantee that every donation request will be fulfilled.
- Only requests submitted through our online form will be accepted. We do not accept emailed, faxed, or mailed solicitations.
- All requests must be received six weeks prior to the event date.
- Requesting organizations must be within the state of Georgia and support the local community.
- Organizations are limited to one request fulfillment per calendar year.
- We do not accept requests for monetary donations or event sponsorships.
- We do not provide donated items to churches, synagogues, or other places of worship.
- We do not provide donated items for door prizes, raffles, or recognition gifts.
- We do not support fundraisers that involve third-party fundraising or that benefit an individual or family.
- Items donated by Atlanta United for charitable auctions cannot be sold for a profit.
- By completing this request form, you authorize Atlanta United FC to contact you about future promotional opportunities.
- You will be updated on the status of your request via email correspondence through our donation platform.
- Mailed donation requests will not be accepted.