Ahead of attending Saturday's home match against the Chicago Fire set for 4 p.m. ET, Atlanta United would like to make sure that all fans at Bobby Dodd Stadium receive the best experience possible.
**Please reference all the important Matchday information below including:
- How to Find Your Gate
- Mobile Ticketing
- Clear Bag Policy
- Prohibited Items
- Code of Conduct
- + More
FINDING YOUR GATE
In order to expedite your entry process, and help you conveniently find your seat on Matchday, we highly recommend all fans enter through the exterior gate that appears on your Matchday Card or ticket. See below for further assistance locating the appropriate entry gate closest to your seat location.
PLEASE make sure you enter in the appropriate area of the stadium (East, West, North or South) as it is not always possible to get from one area to another.
Gates open 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
Download the official Atlanta United app for user-friendly access to your mobile tickets, matchday info and more.
Season ticket holders and single game buyers will be able to log in to their accounts to pull up their ticket. Do not rely on the Ticketmaster webpage as connectivity around the stadium may impact your experience.
- Download for iPhone: Add your mobile ticket to your passbook and use that on matchday
- Download for Android: Take a screenshot of your ticket and use that to enter the stadium
If you are using mobile ticketing, please make sure to have your ticket rendered and ready as you approach the gate
Have multiple tickets? We recommend that you transfer your tickets in advance to each individual with a phone. One ticket per phone will make your experience faster
CLEAR BAG POLICY
In order to provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into the stadium, Atlanta United is implementing the Clear Bag Policy for all home matches in 2017. This policy limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium.
We strongly encourage all fans to NOT bring any type of bag(s). Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container into the stadium as outlined below:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”. One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
If you transfer your tickets to someone else, please tell the recipient about the clear bag policy.
For the safety and security of our guests, the following items are NOT permitted into the Stadium. To make your experience more enjoyable, please review the list and leave these items at home.
- Clear bag larger than 12” x 6” x 12” (See Clear Bag Policy)
- Any outside food or beverages
- Banners, Posters and Flags larger than 4’ x 3’
- Weapons, smoke, flares or fireworks of any kind
- Whistles, air horns, or noisemakers of any kind
- Stadium Seat w/ Arms
- Laser Pointers
- Inflatable Balls
- Aerosol Cans or pressurized containers
- Professional cameras and equipment including lenses in excess of 4 inches
- Tripods, monopods and selfie sticks
- Hard-sided coolers or containers of any size
- Rollerblades, skateboards, or hover boards of any kind
- Poles and staffs of any kind (metal, plastic, or wooden) unless pre-approved by Event Management
- Projectiles (Frisbee, Streamers, Confetti or any other items that can be used as a projectile)
- Illegal substances, drugs, or chemicals of any kind
- Animals (except Service Animals)
- Instruments of any kind unless pre-approved by Event Management
- Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate by Event Management
CODE OF CONDUCT
Major League Soccer is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums.
MLS fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects*, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands. Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
* THROWN OBJECTS: The use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is not prohibited, but will be kept under review. Streamers are not to be used to impact the competition and/or thrown at or toward a player, referee or stadium staff member.
Failure to abide by this code of conduct is subject to sanctions, including ejection, banishment and arrest.
MLS and its Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of this Code of Conduct and for making this event special and memorable to you and your fellow patrons.
SONGS & CHANTS
Cheer as one with the crowd of Atlanta United supporters.
Learn all the matchday songs & chants here.
**Waze is the only GPS navigation provider that contains the traffic plans and street closures. Please do not rely on Google Maps or Apple Maps.
Parking & Transportation Guide - Click here
When and Where is Everything Happening?
Matchday Entertainment & Events Guide - Click here
Need Help with Your Tickets?
How to manage your tickets - Click here
In a Suite?
Suites Guide - Click here
Any More Questions?
All Matchday Information - Click here