Atlanta United returns to action Wednesday night against FC Dallas at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The match will be televised on FOX Sports South at 7 p.m. ET and transmitted on Sports Radio 92.9 The Game and La Mejor.
- Atlanta will face its first and only Western Conference opponent of the regular season after Nashville SC was moved to the Eastern Conference for 2020.
- Atlanta is 1-2-0 all-time against Dallas. The most recent meeting ended in a 2-1 Dallas win at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in 2019, the first win by the away side in the three meetings.
- Atlanta ranks first in MLS in duel success rate at 53.79 percent while Dallas ranks fifth. Homegrown left back George Bello leads the team in tackles per match (1.89) and ranks ninth in MLS. Bello added his first MLS assist on Saturday against Inter Miami CF.
- Jon Gallagher scored his first MLS goal against Miami, becoming the 29th Atlanta player to score an MLS goal.
- Dallas has won three matches in a row after getting a late winner from Ryan Hollingshead in a 3-2 victory away to Sporting Kansas City on Saturday. Franco Jara scored twice to extend his goalscoring streak to four games and leads the team with five goals on the season.
Wednesday, Sept. 23 | Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA|7 p.m. (ET)
Atlanta United (3-7-2, 11 points) vs. FC Dallas (5-2-4, 19 points)
TV | FOX Sports South
English Radio | 92.9 The Game
Spanish Radio | La Mejor