Atlanta United returns to MLS action Saturday against New England Revolution at Gillette Stadium. The match is set to kick-off at 7 p.m. ET and will be regionally broadcast on CW69 as well as live streamed at atlutd.com/live.
- Atlanta owns an all-time record of 5-0-2 against New England. Atlanta is 4-0-0 at home in the series, including a 1-0 win in the 2019 MLS Cup Playoffs, and 1-0-2 on the road. Atlanta won the last meeting at Gillette Stadium in 2019 2-0 thanks to a brace from Ezequiel Barco. This is the first of two meetings between the clubs in 2021 with the second coming in Atlanta on Saturday, July 17 (5 p.m., ESPN).
- Both teams enter the match on four points after draws in MLS’ opening weekend and wins in their second matches. Atlanta defeated Chicago 3-1 at home behind goals from Barco and Emerson Hyndman and an own goal, while New England defeated D.C. United 1-0, also an own goal.
- Through two weeks, Atlanta leads MLS in possession with 60.37 % and ranks second in passing accuracy at 86.00 %.
- The team also ranks second in tackle success rate at 72.41 % and center back Miles Robinson ranks tied for fifth in the league with six tackles won.
- Atlanta next travels to Philadelphia to face the Union on Tuesday, May 4 for the return leg of its Scotiabank Concacaf Champions League quarterfinal series trailing 3-0 after the first leg on Tuesday.
Saturday, May 1 | Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA | 7 p.m. (ET)
Atlanta United (1-0-1, 4 points) vs. New England Revolution (1-0-1, 4 points)
TV | CW69
Live Stream | atlutd.com/live
English Radio | Star 94.1 FM
Spanish Radio | La Mejor