The Regional Development School Camps build off of the regular RDS program in providing a challenging and engaging training program. RDS Camps are for advanced level players seeking a competitive camp experience (from 7-14 years of age).
Eligibility: Players must have participated in the RDS program in the previous 12 months in order to be eligible for RDS Camps.
Why Sign Up For An RDS Camp?
- Convenient locations
- Exclusive to RDS participants
- Challenging game-based curriculum
- Competitive training groups
- Professional coaches
- Chances to win prizes in the RDS Skills Challenge
- RDS training jersey included with registration
- First Team Player Appearances at select camps
RDS Skills Challenge
The Atlanta United RDS Program operates skills based challenges during our RDS summer camps that provides participants an opportunity to gauge their skills against the competition. The RDS Skills Challenge is only offered at Atlanta United RDS Camps.
The RDS Skills Challenge is comprised of five structured challenges that measure technical ability in the following areas: Receiving, Passing, Dribbling, Turning, and Shooting.