Atlanta United returns to action Wednesday night against Orlando City SC at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The match will be televised on FOX Sports Southeast at 7:00 p.m. ET and transmitted on Sports Radio 92.9 The Game and La Mejor.
- Atlanta holds an all-time record of 6-1-3 against Orlando City SC in league play. This will be the third meeting between the teams in 2020, with Orlando winning the first match 3-1 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium and Atlanta earning a 1-1 draw in Orlando.
- Atlanta has won two of its last three matches after a 4-0 victory at D.C. United on Saturday. The win moved Atlanta into eighth place in the Eastern Conference standings entering Wednesday’s match, while Orlando City SC sits in third.
- Jon Gallagher scored twice on Wednesday and has scored three goals over the last four games to move him into the team lead.
- Atlanta picked up its fourth clean sheet of the season against D.C. and has recorded the most clean sheets in MLS since 2017 with 38.
- Brooks Lennon scored once and recorded his first two assists of the season on crosses against D.C. Lennon ranks second in MLS in crossing accuracy for players with a minimum of 30 crosses at 31.25 percent.
- Orlando is coming off a 3-1 win vs. New York Red Bulls at Exploria Stadium Saturday and extended its club record unbeaten streak to nine games. The Lions have six wins over the stretch.
Wednesday, Oct. 7 | Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA | 7:00 p.m. (ET)
Atlanta United (5-8-2, 17 points) vs. Orlando City SC (8-2-5, 29 points)
TV | FOX Sports Southeast
English Radio | 92.9 The Game
Spanish Radio | La Mejor