Atlanta United returns to action Wednesday against Orlando City SC at Exploria Stadium. The match will be nationally televised on FS1 and FOX Deportes at 7:30 p.m. ET and transmitted on Sports Radio 92.9 The Game and La Mejor.
- Atlanta holds an all-time record of 7-1-4 against Orlando City SC and a 5-0-1 record on the road in the series. This will be the fourth match between the teams in 2020 with Orlando winning once and two matches ending in draws.
- Atlanta sits in 12th place in the Eastern Conference standings with 19 points, two points below Inter Miami CF for the final playoff spot with three regular season games remaining. Orlando is fourth in the standings with 32 points and has clinched a playoff berth for the first time in club history.
- Jon Gallagher scored his team-leading fourth goal of the season in Atlanta’s 2-1 loss to D.C. United on Saturday and Brooks Lennon recorded his third assist. Lennon leads MLS with 27 successful open crosses.
- George Bello is the second-youngest player with at least 1,000 minutes played in MLS this season. The 18-year-old Homegrown left back has logged a career-high 1382 minutes.
- Orlando is coming off a 2-1 loss at Inter Miami CF, which snapped a club record 12-game unbeaten streak. Rookie Daryl Dike scored his fifth goal of the season, while Chris Mueller leads the team in goals (eight) and assists (six).
Wednesday, Oct. 28 | Exploria Stadium, Orlando, FL | 7:30 p.m. (ET)
Atlanta United (5-11-4, 19 points) vs. Orlando City SC (8-3-8, 32 points)
TV | FS1/FOX Deportes
English Radio | 92.9 The Game
Spanish Radio | La Mejor